System Overview, Components and Features
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) allows you to electronically link your assets to a global database and management system. No other solution provides the same degree of transparency or real time visibility and control over all your assets, no matter where they are, or who maintains them.
- RFID Tags
- Unique to each asset.
- Can’t be duplicated.
- If a tag is not scanned then you will know about it.
- Download our Tag Guide
- PDAs Equipped with RFID Reader & Software
- Technicians use portable hand held devices with custom software that provides a simple and user friendly interface to display checklists defined for each type of asset.
- Choose from a range of PDA models or supply your own after confirming compatibility.
- Asset is scanned on commencement, the system guides the technician through the checklist for the asset type and the asset is scanned again on completion providing data on who did what to which asset, when and how long it took them. This feature provides the ability to establish an audit trail of activity and analyze productivity.
- The system forces a response to each item on the checklist meaning required events can’t be skipped.
- Data captured is encrypted within the device so even if it falls into the wrong hands the information is unreadable.
- If a routine changes, all technicians receive the updated routines automatically without need to redesign & distribute forms.
- Data entry, audit and reporting are basically automated.
- Custom checklists are defined for each asset type (usually with reference to relevant codes and standards or manufacturers recommended inspection and maintenance recommendations).
- Seamless secure wireless transfer of on site information to a central database allows web based access anywhere in the world for authorised users.
- No reception, no problem. Devices will store data until next synchronized.
- Central Database for Reporting and Management
- Centralised storage and reporting provides a unified and complete version of the status of all of your assets, no matter who is doing the inspecting or where they are located, with the ability to make global changes with ease.
- The management and reporting system is hosted by RFID Asset Management Services, and is securely accessible from anywhere in the world to authorised users via a web based interface.
- No in-house servers or software to install or update, and no need to configure our system to work with complicated firewall settings or any other compatibility issues with your current IT environment.
- A simple & intuitive user interface allows for detailed or general reporting and configuration of inspection & maintenance routines including automatic generation of reports based on stored inspection and maintenance data.
- If you can record it, you can report on it including whether a task was completed or not, the time taken for completion, graphing of values, automated generation of exception reports, critical notifications. Data can be exported to allow data portability and migration of historic data to alternative systems and prevent technology lock in.
- One simple dashboard provides a quick reference to the condition of all of your assets no matter where they are or how many there are. From one asset to multiple assets, one site to multiple sites, our system collates the data and displays it in a way that makes sense to you.
- Alerts can be configured to notify of critical defects that could lead to serious loss of life or property.
- Checklists are fully customizable by the client and can be as simple or complex as required. Typically checklists are defined with reference to a Code, a Standard or manufacturers recommendation.
|Dashboard||Drag & Drop||Intuitive Drilldown||Detail Screens||Detail Screens|