Our system is suitable for any asset. If it matters to you then it matters to us!
- Do you have legal requirements for regular maintenance and inspections?
- Do you manage essential services in buildings?
- What would be the cost of failure for your assets?
- Do you need to assure asset integrity to third parties?
- Is proof of attendance important for your audit, maintenance and inspection activities?
|Proof of attendance means there’s no need to look over the shoulder of staff or contractors, or rely on reports that could have been written in any place or at any time. If you don’t physically scan the asset, or if an inspection is missed, you’ll know!||RFID is a proven and widely used technology which has been around since the Second World War and has numerous advantages over other tagging technologies.|
|The system schedules maintenance and inspection routines that are easily created to suit your specific asset requirements including reporting on events such as missed or late inspections or critical failures.||Data entry, retrieval, reporting and auditing are all largely automated eliminating admin overhead and freeing skilled staff from paperwork. More site time to get more work done!|
|Centralised, web based management and reporting provides instant control and visibility of the history of each asset in any location, from any location. It gives standardized reporting no matter who is doing the inspecting, or where they are.||RFID asset management may also assist in avoiding expensive replacements of certain assets like fire doors, in the event that compliance tags are missing by providing a secondary means of identification.|
- Advantages of RFID over other technologies
- Works without line of site.
- Works even if painted over.
- Ensures physical attendance. Tag identifiers cannot be “keyed in” like a bar code eliminating the risk of false reporting.
- Data can be both read and written to the tag.
- Higher Security, extremely difficult to duplicate, data can be encrypted, password protected, or can include a kill feature to remove data permanently.
- RFID tags are more durable, less easily removed and can be internally attached.